What personal information does this website collect?
When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to help you with your experience. Your credit card information may also be collected through Paypal services, should you make a purchase from the store. This website does not store any credit or debit card details.
How does this website use your information?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How does this website protect your information?
This website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
This website implements a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables this website to provide you with improved services.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.